Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thank You

Just a brief note thanking those who commented on Paloma's first coffee experience. I laughed so hard at the outright honesty from my mommy friends. I am such a sucker for honesty - especially in regards to our children. I pass absolutely no judgement on parenting and I love the fact that you can share your stories with me. I heard on more than one occasion the possibility of being judged a bad parent when other people caught on to their child's coffee addiction. I am here to say that there is none of that on this blog - keep the honesty rolling. I certainly do. I know that all of you out there reading have seriously considered selling your children to the circus on more than one occasion - I am not alone. So please, continue to comment on the brutal honesty points of parenting. It makes me feel better at the end of the day....

No comments: