Monday, November 24, 2008

Creative Play

If you have been following my blog recently, you'll recall that creative play has moved to the number one spot for activities around my house. We have put away the flashcards and crafts for strictly creative play. Not by my choice - but I will admit it has been fun. If you are new to the blog, I'll catch you up. My girls have engaged in fairy princess play, doctor play, "check out lady" play, beauty shop play, "serve me food" (waitress) play, and NOW beach play. That's right. My children have now decided that instead of going to the salon to get their hair and eyebrows done, they would much rather go to the beach.



It has been a bit chilly here lately but they are still very adamant about stripping down and running around in their bathing suits.



For those of you who can't tell what they are doing in the above picture - they are blowing bubbles. They leave no detail unturned. Anybody up for a swim at our house?

3 comments:

Kim said...

I would love a day at the beach with you!

Unknown said...

That looks like a blast!

MerrandaVK said...

Cute. WE've been having some fun with this kind of play at our house too. We can often be found playing shark family, with the baby shark (Rhys) trying to get us. Seriously hilarious. I just love silly kids.

I got to see Jill's today. it was fun. They were dancing with Justin and Ethny to loud praise music. It was a riot.