Ooooh how fun - I have been tagged by my really good friend Merranda
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.Ok, here it goes. . .
1) I have recently taken up running again. I don't know that I really like running - oh in fact I know I don't like running. Running and I have kind of a love/hate relationship. When I run, I gain a ton of points in my weight watchers regime - therefore allowing me to eat way more food than normal. But, my body hates everything about running. In fact, did you know that I ran cross country in high school and finished LAST in every single race? The girl who also ran in the special olympics would place higher than me....
2) As mentioned above, I do weight watchers - and love it! I joined right after Mattea was born as a way to shed those dreadful pregnancy pounds. It has kind of stuck with me and now I pretty much count just about everything I'm eating.
3) I never took a sip of alcohol until I was 21. I have most certainly been naughty in other areas, but for some reason underage drinking was not something I ever wanted to get involved in. Now you can't keep me away from wine...(everything in moderation)
4) After high school, I moved out of my parents home and into a ridiculously old decrepit house with 4 other girls. This house had the most horrendous smell and housed a potty in the kitchen. BUT, rent was $60/month. Living with 4 other girls was fun - for like the first week - but then after that the drama started (much to which I contributed). It was seriously like living on a daytime soap opera set. But, at least I can say that once I moved out of my parent's home, I grew up, matured, and learned to live and support myself independently.
5) I was engaged prior to meeting David. A terrible and horrible mistake - but a valuable life lesson nonetheless. As my impending wedding approached, I hit my knees in prayer asking God to give me the courage to pull out (even though we were only 95 days away). God is good and answered my prayers. I have my old wedding ring laying around here somewhere???
6) My final random thought....I still have a painting hanging in my house that an old boyfriend once painted for me when I was 16. Dave makes fun of me but he is such a good sport and allows it to be hung in the laundry room. I think he is confident of where my heart lies (not with the long haired, crazy juggling, magician/painter) but with him and only him. I actually have two paintings. They are just a brief reminder of my past and I just can't give them away. So they hang nicely on my wall opposite my washer and dryer.
Do you feel like you know me better now??
So with keep in the spirit of the game, I now tag