Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me Monday



Here goes another round of Not Me Monday....

*I did not host a play date this week with a "pajama party theme" simply because I did not want to get the kids dressed, nor myself for that matter, that early in the morning - Nope, not me.

*
I did not find tortillas hiding in the back of my refrigerator marked with an expiration date of July 08 and then seriously consider feeding them to my family for supper - Nope, not me.

*I did not feed my family nachos for supper because I had not one single ingredient available besides my expired tortillas that was on the list for that nights meals - Nope, not me. (FYI, I really tried to load those nachos with as much calcium and fiber as I possibly could)

*I did not walk over a large patch of stickiness on my kitchen floor 1947 times without even bothering to think about cleaning or mopping. If you know me at all, you would know that I would have drug the mop out that very moment and took care of the problem before my children would have the opportunity to track right through it - Nope, not me.

*
I did not allow my little Mattea to run around in my Victoria's Secret attire several times last week - even wearing it to bed - because she thought it was a pretty dress. I, of course, would have confiscated it and asked that she wear something a bit more appropriate - or at the very least, closed all the windows and kept her inside so the neighbors wouldn't notice - Nope, not me.

There is a short list of this week's mishaps. Would anybody else like to share their stories. I would love to hear them. Also, if you have stopped over from Mck Mama's blog, I'd love for you to leave a comment and say HI. That way, I can check out your list of Not Me's. Thanks for playing.

6 comments:

Beth E. said...

Stopping by from MckMama's...great "Not Me!" post!

You have beautiful children. :o)

Weeksie50 said...

Aw, even at a young age she likes to sleep in something pretty...

Mrs. H said...

Loved your Not Me post! I also love your background...we have the same! Your children are beautiful with beautiful names!

Krystal

holtsrus.blogspot.com

Kim said...

I thought you didn't like Victoria's Secret?? I learn something new about my big sis every day!

Stacey said...

You need to post the recipe for calcium & fiber rich nachos!

Kelly said...

I used to wear my mom's silky night-gown to bed too... :)