Thursday, July 17, 2008

Supper Solution - Part 1

My shopping trip today was most successful. Not only did I reward Mattea for her excellent progress with night training, I also came up with a solution for my dinner time chaos. Look above my friends. Since my children have this NEED to be in the same room as me, sucking all of my attention and emotions during dinner prep - I have now concocted a way to make everyone happy. I moved their kitchen to my kitchen. They no longer have an excuse to rummage through my cabinets in search of pots and pans , they now have their own. They no longer have the excuse to rummage through my cabinets in search of "food to make," they now have their own. AND, it makes for a great conversational piece in my kitchen. AND, it will help spark their creativity and imagination. Best $20.00 I ever spent. Paloma took to it right away - Mattea was busy with her new doll Cassy. I'll keep you updated on whether or not it works.

No comments: