Thursday, May 28, 2009

We're Planted





I meant to do this post a couple of weeks back but low and behold - I've been a bit busy. Story of my life. But, I'm finally getting around to it.
Spring is here - in fact summer is now officially here(I think) which means it is time to get the garden planted. Dave worked so hard in putting in our new garden last year. We were so blessed to have it. We had a blast last year planting, watering, watching vegetables grow - yes that's what we do for entertainment here in the west - ha! The kids were excited when Dave started the rototiller (is that how you spell rototiller?) and drug out the shovel.
In the D's family garden this year - we're growin' up some
1. corn
2. tomatoes
3. potatoes
4. green peppers
5. red peppers
6. strawberries
7. cantaloupe
8. butternut squash
9. onions
10. chilies
11. cucumbers
12. Mattea's sunflower she started at preschool.

Stay tuned to see the results

No comments: