Friday, May 8, 2009

So You Think You Know Me....

Hey Everyone,
Just in case you thought you knew me, I thought I would really fill you in on any blanks. If you have the time and the energy, play along. Comment and let me know if you decide to join in the fun - I'd love to get to know you beter as well.
Happy Reading!

1) Are your parents married or divorced? Married

2) Are you a vegetarian? No - but I only eat the meat my husband now kills.

3) Do you believe in Heaven? Of course - I have to believe there is a better place than this.

4) Have you ever come close to dying? I swear I was going to die during childbirth - does that count?

5) What jewelry do you wear? My wedding ring.

6) Favorite time of day? Anytime that includes rest.

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes(weird question)

8) Do you wear makeup? Yes - looky pretty scary without it.

9) Ever had plastic surgery? No

10) Do you color your hair? Absolutely - haven't seen my natural hair color in years.

11) What do you wear to bed? Ask my husband.....

12) Have you ever done anything illegal? Yes - many things, none of which I am proud and none of which I have ever been caught.

13) Can you roll your tongue? No - but my daughter can.

14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows? Yes

15) What kind of sneakers? New Balance

16) Do you believe in abortions? No

17) What is your hair color? Told you - haven't seen it in years.

18) Future child's name? Ugh - not thinking about that right now.

19) Do you snore? I did when I was pregnant.

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? To bed.

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Do children count?

22) If you won the lottery? Don't play

23) Gold or silver? Gold

24) Hamburger or hot dog? Elk burger

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chocolate

26) City, beach or country? Beach - but only with a prebaby body

27) What was the last thing you touched? A patient

28) Where did you eat last? Work

29) When was the last time you cried? It's been awhile - I try not to do this very often.

30) Do you read blogs? YES! Daily - hint, hint all my lovely friends who don't yet have one.

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Ummm, another weird question

32) Ever been involved with the police? Not personally but my husband has - and those are funnier stories than anything I've ever dreamed of being involved in.

33) What's your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap? Aveda

34) Do you talk in your sleep? I used to

35) Ocean or pool? Ocean

36) What's your favorite song at the moment? Divine Romance

37) What is your favorite color(s)? Pink

39) Ever met anyone famous? No

40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? Yes, i have a lot to be proud of - and of course success is relative.

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah? Neither

43)Basketball or Football? I hate sports

44) How long do your showers last? Depends on if it is a day that I have to shave.

45) Automatic or do you drive a stick? Automatic

46) Cake or ice cream? Brownies

47) Are you self-conscious? Very

48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Yes, At my nursing cerermony in college.

49) Have you ever given money to a tramp? What????

50) Have you been in love? Yes!!!

51) Where do you wish you were? Hot tub

52) Are you wearing socks? Yes, but not for long

53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes - transporting patients

54) Can you tango? In my own little way....

55) Last gift you received? Just today Mattea presented me with a frame with her picture in it that she made at preschool. Has her hand print on it and is absolutely beautiful. Early mother's day gift. I love it.

56) Last sport you played? Karate

57) Things you spend a lot of money on? Food

58) Where do you live? Private Info

59) Where were you born? LaCrosse

60) Last wedding attended? My sister's - a couple planned for this summer though

61) Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Wine

62) What'd you do last weekend? Traveled home from Disney

63) Most hated food(s)? Bananas and anything mushy

64) What's your least fav chore? Garbage - I never take out the trash

65) Can you sing? yes, but I stink

66) Last person you instant messaged? David

67) Last place you went on holiday? Nowhere - we stay home

68) Favorite regular drink? Nonfat caramel Latte, extra shot, no foam

69) Current crush? OOOhhh, I kind of like the sportscaster on our local news -Ha! Don't worry, Dave knows all about it.!

3 comments:

Emily said...

ohh soo fun! I cant roll my tongue either:( boo! I love the beach:) Im gonna have to play along nexxt week for sure:)

Kim said...

Who would have ever guessed your favorite color would be pink??? And karate wasn't the last sport you played--I seem to remember a very funny post about a softball game and rolling into base???

Michelle said...

PLEASE tell me the sportscaster is RS????!!!!! Honestly, otherwise I'm a little worried! Elk burgers, wine, and chocolate...we're doing dinner in June. (So it's 4 months in the planning - that's what happens with kids right?)