Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Tagged - Now Your It

THE RULES:Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.Step 2: tag—eight other untagged people.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up: A beautiful picture of me & my girls, an ultrasound picture of Paloma, two sleeping dogs, 2 tubs of old baby clothes.

Favorite football team: What a joke! I hate football.


What are you wearing now? The same workout clothes I wore this morning when I did my 5 mile run - yep, in need of a shower.

What color is your bedroom? Mocha brown. I've painted the girls' rooms but haven't gotten around to our room yet.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? The book of Esther for Bible Study.

Do you nap a lot? Seriously! Who has time?

Who was the last person you hugged? My sweet husband as he walked out the door for yet another out of town business commitment.

What’s your current obsession/addiction? Scrapbooking, blogging, and now running. I told Dave I'm trying to make the cover or Runners World - HA!

What was the last thing you said aloud?
"I love you & drive safely"

What Web sites do you always visit when you go online?
My business site and various blogs.

What was the last thing you bought?
An awesome cup of coffee after my run.

What are you listening to right now? Silence.

What is something you wish you could do more? Quiet time with my husband - the chances together are so rare!

What gives you hope? My Lord

What is your favorite weather, and why? Fall - the weather is nice, but not too hot and the foliage is amazingly beautiful! And I love pumpkins & caramel apples

What time do you usually get up? I have been getting up everyday between 5:30-6:00AM. If I beat the kids up by 1-2 hours, I am the best mom in the world. That time to myself does wonders for my psyche. Of course, I've had to train myself and remain disciplined but it is well worth it.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Introducing my children to Christ and helping them grasp who He is and what He can do!

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Anywhere as long as my husband and kids remain within the walls

Favorite vacation spot? Well, since we have Disney booked in April, I'm thinking that will become our new favorite vacation spot

What is your favorite children’s book? Guess How Much I Love You & Gigi God's Little Princess

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Chocolate & Coffee

Have you ever met anyone famous? If I did I can't remember

If you could have any job in the world , what would it be?
A Starbucks Barista

Who is the last person you talked to?
David

What was the last thing you ate? A pita from Pita Pit - compliments of my man!


(My new question) If you had to give up one thing in your life, what would it be? I'd forfeit it all for the sake of my Lord and Savior. After all, isn't that what He did for me?

I'm officially tagging - Kelly R., Kim H., Kim R., Amanda J., Emily, Merranda,

No comments: