Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Early Christmas

Mattea brought home her presents that she had made at preschool today - boy was she excited. She could not even contain herself in the car. She was clutching each paper bag - one addressed to mom and one addressed to dad. Begging me for blocks to open her presents, I finally convinced her to let me wait until we got home so she could take a picture of me doing it.



How fun to open her homemade gifts. I just knew it was going to be something special. It was a ornament she had made with her picture inside and then a crazy/upside down/backwards snowman card. Love it - actually brought me to tears. She of course was ecstatic to have me opening it. Her enthusiasm is just like her mother's ?!?!



Thanks Mattea for a beautiful Christmas gift - your dad is going to have a hard time topping this one.

No comments: