Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Aaaahhhh - Asparagus




Remind me again why in the world I would think that taking apart my spare bedroom and painting it just days before my parents are to arrive is a good idea. Could it be that I wanted them to have a bright, fresh, nicely organized room to sleep in - no. Could it be that I'm bored and have nothing else to do with my time - no. Could it be that I'm absolutely crazy and have OCD - yes! Dave feels the need to document all of my crazy home improvement projects. I've never thought his antics are amusing but have decided to post anyway. Please - do not judge me or my house by the looks of that closet - ugh! My closets are way more organized than that. But do take a minute to pause and admire the picture sitting on the floor waiting to be hung. That was me only 28 weeks pregnant with Paloma. Yes, I was huge. I love that picture and would even run back into a burning house for it.
I can't wait for the finished product.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Totally wish I could be there to help out! I'm itching to paint! Not only am I desperate to redo the upstairs bathroom, I now have it in my head that the downstairs bathroom needs to be more "kid" friendly and found the cutest monkey set at Target. I asked the doctor, but no more ladders for me for a while :-(