Monday, June 30, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday


My wonderful and creative friend Merranda had a very good idea for spicing up meal time. I was lucky enough to check her blog this morning before running out the door to the park. It is called Muffin Tin Monday. To say the least, it was quick, easy, and the girls loved it. I kept Mattea and Paloma busy stuffing the muffin cups while I prepared the goods. It was a huge success and I believe I'll be washing the pan and repeating the process for supper. A big thanks to Merranda - keep the good ideas coming my friend. If any of you reading decide to try this - please be sure to let me know how it goes.

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is such a great idea! I love it. Keep the ideas coming and sharing. Did you just put small portions in muffin tins? So cute!

MerrandaVK said...

YAY, glad that you guys did this!! My 2 loved it, and we'll be sure to keep up this tradition. I am going to use muffin liners next time like you did. Less clean up :)