Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Final Countdown

Hi Blog Readers. This is it. We are 10 away from the big St. Baldricks event. The pressure is on for all of us to meet our financial goals (acutally it isn't but the friendly competition definitely keeps us motivated for the ultimate goal ~ money to be used toward cancer research.) With that being said, I checked the website tonight and to my dismay I have been bumped from the top donor position - booh! But that is great because some serious money has rolled in for the organization. So lets keep the ball rolling. 10 days to get your donation in. We are all excited to be a part of such a wonderful event.
I got asked today, "so are you going to chicken out?" Ummm, no. Do the children diagnosed with cancer get that option? Ummmm, no. And neither will I. See you on Sat. March 13th.

No comments: