Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What To Do

I'm not sure whether I should
A) Scream - because I am technically supposed to be in Wisc right now snuggling with my new little nephew Landon, but instead we are grounded because of the flu. My entire family has taken ill (me excluded so far) and there is no way we were going to make the flight today. So for the next 8 days, I'm playing nursey to my poor stricken family


B) Praise God - why (for numerous reasons) but the number one right now is that had my family not gotten sick, and had we not canceled our flights but rather flown off into the sunset of Wisc, I would be spending the night in the MSP airport with two young children. Apparently, Northwest didn't get the memo that we canceled our flights and we received a surprising phone call tonight saying the flight from Minneapolis to LaCrosse was canceled for tonight and rescheduled for the morning. What a disaster that would have been.

God works in mysterious ways doesn't HE?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ryan said he would have come and got you! We wouldn't let you spend the night with two kids in the airport!! Wish you were here and can't wait for you to get better and come :-)