Thursday, August 7, 2008

They're Back


I'm bubbling with excitement as I update.. my husband and baby arrived back safely last night from their brief trip back to the Midwest. Can you believe it took over a minute for me to sneak a hug in from Polly Rae because from the moment the doors opened and she emerged in Dave's arms, Mattea attacked her - picking her up, hugging and kissing her. I finally said ENOUGH it's my turn. Surely it was the cutest thing in the world. We brought in the Dora couch and they slept together last night - not wanting to separate. I love the relationship they have created and only hope in strengthens through the years. I'm never letting her out of my sight again.

2 comments:

MerrandaVK said...

CUTE GIRL!!! CUTE STORY!!

Anonymous said...

I love your story...it does make me sad that Marie does not have a sister...hopefully alberto will marry an awesome girl that marie can call her sister!!!

Debbie