Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No Cavity Club



The kids had their dentist appointment today - all went well! Both children were complimented on their teeth and of course - were cavity free. As you may know, I am a stickler when it comes to oral hygiene and pretty teeth, so of course I expect the same for my kids. I was oh so pleased to have both of them check out so well. Paloma even let them do a full cleaning on her teeth. Mattea didn't blink an eye during her cleaning since the movie playing above was so captivating. Good job ladies!

3 comments:

MerrandaVK said...

Great job girls! Ethny does fine at the dentist, but Justin goes into hysterics.. Thankfully we have not had any cavities here either. I am impressed P did so great being so young..

Kim said...

What impressive little girls! That is awesome. I don't think I even dare step foot into the dentist with Allie. Good job guys!

Kim said...

Nice work, ladies! We're so proud of you!