Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Beautiful Birthday Girl

Mirror, mirror on the wall - who is the prettiest 7 year old of them all? My sweet Mattea of course. Can you believe it has been 7 years since I brought Matty into this world. Ok - I understand her birthday was well over a month ago, but I'm now just getting around to documenting it. I still remember the day she was born. It was such a magnificent day. And here we are 7 years later....
Paloma and I surprised Mattea at school on her birthday back in February. We brought her lunch and took part in her school celebration. As a class treat, her daddy threw together a big batch of cake pops which made Mattea smile!
Seeing this picture makes me smile. My girls are growing up. They are turning into amazing young women. Thank you God for the blessing you gave me 7 years ago. I feel honored that You entrusted me to take care of, guide, teach, and love on these wonderful and beautiful girls. Happy late Birthday Mattea!!

No comments: