Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friday Night Fun



While in college, my Friday nights used to consist of a large gathering of friends, a trip down to the bars, and a bit of dancing and fun until the wee hours of the morning.

After I married David, my Friday nights would consist of a fun filled date or perhaps a late night rendezvous for coffee and dessert.

These days, my Friday nights consist of pizza and a princess movie with my hubby and my two little girls. Every Friday night, we look forward to snuggling up on our "nonny bird nest" guzzling down some yummy pizza, and watching a very funny "G" rated movie. Though I may not be all dazzled up, hanging out with a clan of friends, or devouring some very yummy and fattening dessert, I am spending my weekends in the most perfect of ways. I simply wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: