1) medicating 1 sick child
2) baking cocoa, craisin scones
3) washing 5 loads of laundry
4) pretending to be the Schwann man
5) playing barbies
6) taking a shower
7) cleaning up the kitchen
8) checking my email
9) paying bills
10) reading 101 books to my children
11) texting daddy to keep him informed of the day's events
12) planning an upcoming birthday party
I managed to make this.....
A tiramisu torte for my small group - the small group I didn't get to attend. A little sad about that but the fruits of my labor, I am not. Because I held a hand mixer for over 30 min in an attempt to "fluffy up" my frosting, I now have carpel tunnel. The whipping creme was against me today and never really "fluffied up" so that is why the sides are naked - but pretend they aren't. What do you think?
I have come to the realization that if I am going to be partaking in these cooking shanangans, I need a kitchenaid. 30+ min with a hand held mixer is ridiculous. Shout out if you agree!!!!