Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mr. Grinch Delivers


As many of you may know, I'm not real good in the kitchen. That may be an understatement. For the first few years of my marriage, I didn't cook at all - except perhaps an occasional frozen pizza. But since Dave got his masters degree and took on the full time "worker" role, I took on full time "cook, cleaner, chauffeur, nurse, shopper, bill payer "(you get it right?) I actually kind of like cooking now and enjoy putting together meal plans for the week. I say that only if I get a free minute to myself of uninterrupted time by my children to search through cookbooks and online websites to do this kind of planning.
Well one of the websites I've fallen in love with is pinterest. I have tried to many recipes of there - desserts, dinner meals, beverages, appetizers. I decided to make "Grinch cookies" from a recipe I found on pinterest to take and share for Paloma's class party. Well, my family and I fell in love with them and I have made several batches since then.
So I thought I would pass along the recipe to you. Please let me know if you try and them and how you like them. They are amazing...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bettycrockerrecipes/4595758178/

No comments: