Monday, December 26, 2011

Back In Business

Hello blog friends,
I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted. Our lives have been so busy and chaotic lately that posting has been the farthest thing from my mind. I have so much to catch up on though because despite the chaos, our lives have been pretty darn fun - I will admit.
To begin, Dave and I became "temporary" parents through Nov. and beginning of Dec. We were given the opportunity to foster two beautiful little babies. The first placement was a 4 day old baby boy and the second was a 2 week old baby girl. We were honored and had a blast taking care of newborns again - despite the sleep deprivation. Of course, that seemed to dominate our days/nights/ and every waking minute in between.
And then of course came the holidays. Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas parties and programs for both girls and then the wonderful celebration of our Saviors birth. Whew. That seems to be the last few months in a nutshell. So forgive me for being a bit behind but I do hope to catch back up rather quickly.
Sooooooo, let's go!

No comments: