Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Days

There are days when the sun is out
and
there are days the clouds overshadow.

There are days when I wake up on time
and
there are days that I simply don't even acknowledge the alarm clock.

There are days when I cook a super nutritious breakfast
and
there are days when a pop tart is all that I can conjure up.

There are days when I brew a pot of coffee and sit down with my Bible to read
and
there are days that I read from the kids Bible for nap time and call it good.

There are days when I meet the day with a smile
and
there are days in which I don't even remember how to smile.

There are days where I am showered, shaved, clothed, and presentable by 7 am
and
there are days that I don't shower at all.

There are days in which I play with my kids from sun up to sun down
and
there are days in which Dora plays with my kids from sun up to sun down.

There are days when I am happy
and
there are days when I am sad.

There are days when I am motivated to prepare a great meal for my family
and
there are days when Ronald McDonald does it for me.

There are days when I am productive
and
there are days where I seem to sit around and do absolutely nothing.

There are days when I am positive
and
there are days when I am negative.

There are days when I am a good wife
and
there are days where I am a bad wife.

There are days I never want to forget
and
there are days I would rather erase.

The wonderful and amazing thing, though, is no matter what kind of day I'm having - Jesus is by my side from the moment I awake to the moment I resign. He supports me through the good and comforts me through the bad. He sees my smile and wipes my tears. He watches over me and loves me through it all.

As for today - it was a good day!

No comments: