Monday, February 14, 2011

Father/Daughter Ball - 2011



Well, it is February. What a great month. During this month of "love" our family celebrates Mattea's birthday, David's birthday, Valentines Day, and of course the Father/Daughter Ball. My girls look forward to this very special night for almost an entire year. And this past Friday marked the unforgettable night.



Paloma was feeling a bit under the weather but she thought she could muster enough energy to get dressed up and head out with daddy and sister for a night of dancing, crafts, and a big chocolate fountain.



A little sisterly love.



Of course, a dance with daddy.



The girls once again had a memorable night out with their father. I am so lucky to have a man in my life who is committed to being in their lives. All of the research suggests the presence of a father in the home is monumental in the outcome of healthy, strong girls/women. Dave and I have talked at length about that. If my girls continue to feel the love of both their heavenly father and their earthly father, we are hoping that is enough to satisfy them. May they always know how much they are loved.

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a wonderful night for all! Our father/daughter dance is this weekend--it's times like these I wish I had a girl :-) Where's the mother son dance??