Friday, April 23, 2010

Paloma's Plug

Yesterdays dinner experience was atrocious. They children were obviously wild and had an exuberant amount of energy at the arrival of their father. I was trying hard not to squash that energy, but things were certainly getting out of control.

Finally, I had had enough. Paloma was acting like a crazy monster ~ running around dancing, singing, spilling things. She was cute in the process, but this was still my dinner table.

I stopped her in her tracks after heading several warnings and simply said, "Paloma, where did you come from."

Paloma's response "The zoo."

Based one her actions, I simply could not disagree with her.

Here's hoping tomorrow is a little more settled.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh, Paloma! How funny! You should have asked her what animal was her mama?