Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Daily Encouragement

As I read through my Bible this morning - I realized Galatians was the last book on my list to complete before officially saying I'd read the entire New Testament. It wasn't long into my study that - of course -Paloma woke up. I was hoping to get a bit more reading in but....I finished up Chapter 2 and decided I'd have to call it good - but not before reading the very last verse. This is the last words I'll be left with today.

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!

Galatians 2: 20-21

No comments: