Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Time Flies

Hello everyone.  I an once again trying to reenter blog land.  It has been quite some time but my goal is to get back on and make a better attempt at updating.  So....to start things off, the first post is all about school.  Yes, the time had come and it was time to gather up the backpacks, sharpen the pencils and pack away our bathing suits as summer came to a screeching halt.

Mattea was so excited to be heading into second grade this year.  She has a wonderful teacher and is blessed to have her two best friends back in class with her.  I have to say, this year has started out well and I really enjoy her teacher and the classroom.  I am able to help out once a week - although I wish it could be more.  I love watching the interaction of her and her peers.


She is growing up so quickly.  And then there is Miss Paloma.  Such a big girl she is this year.  She found herself at all day kindergarten this year.  Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought that I would send my baby to all/5 day a week kindergarten - BUT she is loving it and it is working for our family.

 
It was a rough start for the first couple of weeks, but Miss P is acclimating nicely.
She is slowly meeting friends and learning the way of the land at 'big school.'
 

Look at those beauties.  If I didnt' have the baby at home, my days would be pretty darn lonely.

 
I love my little family.  And although we were not quite ready to say good bye to summer, the school year is in full swing.  Whether we are prepared for it or not, a new chapter has only just begun....

No comments: