Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ramblings of a very tired mommy

I won't say much except to say this....

I just got done posting a bunch of pictures of the girls. The effort was minimal, the time was short. Didn't take a whole lot to "catch my blog up."

Problem is, I kind of have a whole lot more to post about. I have posts started regarding expectations, posts about selfishness, posts about marriage, mommy hood, and milk. Problem is, I have no energy left to go deep. Yes, these are deep ones. And I have so much to say, I just don't have the energy to say it. So please stop back. My desire is not to fill this blog with silly underwear pics and random Mattea poses (although they are cute to look at.) My ultimate desire is to be honest with myself and those who read my blog about what life is like. The ups, the down, and all the in between. So, I encourage you to stop and back if you are completely uninterested in staring at my 3 year olds tush. More in depth content to come.

No comments: